The Assisted Leg Press builds Core and Muscular Strength. Featuring our Comfort Seat and Back Rest, Rubber Spring Resistance, and also hosts two assistance bars for providing a secure hold while entering and exiting the exercise equipment. The moving arm of the Assisted Leg Press is also specifically designed with a lower dip in the bar that is closer to the ground than the standard Leg Press which allows for an easier step over.
- Under control, push legs out without locking knees
- Rubber Spring Resistance resists equally to the amount of force expended, adjusting to various fitness levels
- Support Bars feature a textured hand grip for added support
- The Comfort Seat and Back rest feature an 18″ wide saddle, built in hand grips, and extra padding for comfort and support
- Steel construction with rust resistant coating
- Clearance Space: 9′ x 11′-8 15/16″
- Training Envelope: 3′ x 5′-8 15/16″